   Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:42:16 -0500
   From: "Richard Angeli" <rcangeli@creek-wood.net>
Subject: FW: May Have to Cancel Leave No Trace Trainer Program
Joyce Kilmer Wilderness NC April 4-6, 2003

We have Leave No Trace Trainer Weekend scheduled for the Weekend
of April 4-6 in the Joyce Kilmer Wilderness in North Carolina.
However, there are only two people currently registered to
participate and we need at least 7 to do the course.  We may
have to cancel the program if we do not receive additional
enrollments by Friday March 21, 2003.

The cost for the weekend is $65 which includes a wealth of
teaching materials and aids, your pin, patch, and certificate as
well as all the food for the weekend.  There is a 3 hour
pre-school session held in Acworth Georgia from 7:00 to 10:00 PM
on March 26.  I=92ve attached the Course Information and
registration document to this E-mail.

If you are interested in participating, or know someone who is,
please contact us by phone or E-mail before Friday March 21 so
we have time to order materials and prepare the program

Richard Angeli
BSA, GATC, KEMOTrail Corps
Leave No Trace Master Educator
Leave No Trace State Advocate -- Georgia
tuney@mindspring.com