[at-l] If you.....

Somewhere near the AT and a University.

How about these for a suggestion:

#1 Asheville, NC - good colleges & secondary schools, the new south, good
healthcare, short winters with long spring & fall, I am close to moving
there.

#2 Charlottesville, VA similar but smaller to above, more conservative and
it is the AT - SNP southern entrance.

#2 Williamstown, MA this is a great area and should be number one.  Just
about everything perfect. I am just tried of New England winters.

I moved to Hanover from the tundra of Eastern Canada at age 14. Can you say
cultural shock? Later, I went to Dartmouth.  If you want the Ivy lifestyle
its Ivy and very over rated.

Beau Bushor
"bleeder guy"