[at-l] Andover guest House

--
Hi all,
Just to let you know that the Andover Guest House was one, if not the nicest,
hostel I stayed at during my thru. The Hostel is beautiful, clean and
spacious. Hikers have a great bunk room on the top floor. Very nice bath room
and showers. The location is also great. P.O., convience store and resturants
right next store. You can buy a six-pack of beer across the street and sit on
the front poarch drinking it while you watch the world go by. They also have
a nice deck out back. The people, Pegleg and Sndra that own it are great.
They bend over backwards to help hikers.
Stop by. You won't be sorry.
Grampie-N->2001