[at-l] Got a question

I'd like to reassure you, but no way. I think you better consider causing
him some stress and grief as you are experiencing both. This is a lousy way
to start a long walk and separation, unless this is a transition walk with
plans for ending the relationship. It is either worth the effort to talk
through these feelings, or the time and distance will find a way to fill
the void of your uncomfortable silence.

Lord knows there are no guarantees on relationships when people stay at
home. Distance rarely improves the situation, particularly for the
supporting family left with all of the work and imagining that all is fun
and games on the trail.

Jealously may be a part of it, but you ought to open the conversation to be
sure.

OrangeBug