[at-l] If you.....

What he said. Of course, Virginia has more small colleges than NC has small
towns.

Just about every community of 20,000 or more has either a university, large
college or branch of a university. Dahlonega has North Georgia. However, my
choice would be either Boone, NC or Johnson City, TN, with some current
preference for ETSU with a medical center attached. Mr Jefferson's
Univeristy in Charlottesville would be equally acceptable, with the added
benefit of ACC football and basketball.

OrangeBug