[at-l] Got a question

<<This is going to be a summer of "him" and not you, so you will need to
figure out a way to
get through it. deal with it now and the next 6 months will be a lot
easier.  Make sure you
schedule those things into your life which enhance it (time with friend,
personal treats,
etc.)>>

Pog's got some great answers in her note. I'll make the only suggestion
that I feel I can personally vouch for: Write!!!
Write often, write a lot... doesn't have to be important stuff... just
every day routine stuff. Even if you talk at every phone he comes to write
anyway. I didn't mind at all being cut off from the media during my hike
(hell, it's one of the reasons I keep hiking <g>), but I came to crave
letters... he'll carry them town to town so he can read them again and
again....

skeeter