Re[2]: [at-l] The AMC and its Spending

>"...That's why the small donors may as well take there small donations
>elsewhere, because it's the big $ the AMC cares about not the small donors. The
>AMC is catering to money folks, actually it would be foolish for a small donor
>or a donor interested in low impact to support the AMC." thinks Rocky.

Most AMC members assume their dues are simply a contribution to an organization
that they think does good things.

 Maine Chapter has around 3,500 AMC members. Of that total only 200 or so
 actually participate in the activities of the chapter. The rest just pay their
 dues, most of them year after year.

  Dues provide AMC with at least $5 million or more a year. I doubt if Andy or
  his staff think that is insignificant. At least they send out hundreds of
  thousands of letters each year seeking more dues-paying members.

  Weary