[at-l] Homemade Granloa Bars

Stick your granola together with a mixture of oil and some sort of
sweetener.  I like to use honey and a wee bit of molasses, along with just a
tad of maple flavoring.  Spread the stuff in a single layer in a baking pan
and bake in a 350 degree oven about 15 minutes.  DO NOT put the cranberries
or raisins in until after you bake the grains.  Fruits tend to scorch.

Here's the recipe from the NOC:

1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup honey
2 Tblsp molasses