[at-l] The AMC and its Spending

> The head of the AMC makes close to $200,000 a year ( I think the last tax
> form I saw listed the figure $186,000 but that was several years ago.  For
> all I know, it's more today).
>
> This means that when they charge folks $65 bucks a night to sleep in one
of
> their faux-European mountain chalets, revenue gleaned from the first 2,800
> guests every year serves NO other purpose than to pay the salary for one
> individual.
>
> 2800 is a big number.
Yup but actually that number of nights is bigger, because you can bet with
that $186,000 pay check there are benefits, I bet the AMC top dogs aren't
going without health insurance or shopping for the cheapest HMO, bet there
is easily $10K or more in benefits. Do you suppose when they go some where
to represent the AMC the do it on there own dime (even with a $186K pay
check), I doubt it. Nope the AMC doesn't need any money from me.