[at-l] Spring?

Well, We still have 12 inches of snice (Snow and/or ice.) on the ground here
in South Central Mass.  3 to 6 of snow forecast tomorrow and finally a bit
of a thaw "coming" for the weekend.  Western Mass will have more snow, ice
and cold for a while yet.  I figure it will be 6 weeks yet before I should
plan on any hiking in the Berkshires.

Black Wolfe