From: Ken Powers [mailto:kdpo@pacbell.net]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 1:35 PM
To: AT-L
Subject: [at-l] need help finding toothpaste supplies

--

When we hiked in 2000 our dentist gave us single use Crest toothpaste in
0.09 ounce foil packets. These are much smaller than travel tubes of
toothpaste but contain enough toothpaste for several uses. We changed
dentists and have searched the web for these, without success. Does anyone
have a source for me to call?

TIA

Marcia Powers