[at-l] RE: A difficult decision

Unfortuantely, the only way to counter-balance the threats to the trail
is to have lawyers, we live in a society governed by laws, at best any
monetary gains because the AMC did not pay for lawyers and lobbyists
would be lost when the next development project threatens the
appalachian trail (i.e. like the race track in PA).  Regards, Robert