[at-l] Tellico Gap Hiker Hostel closed

because there is absolutely no foolproof way to verify the truth or
falsity of ANYTHING posted in an e-mail message on the internet; having
said that, I have been informed in an off-list post just now that some
folks made some direct telephone calls to confirm the truth of this
[unfortunate] news . . . being a good lawyer, I still will not vouch for
the underlying factual truth or falsity of this news, but I am willing
to pass on what others have told me, and the fact that others have done
some verifying via telephone makes the news [pardon the extra pun]
"ring" true! :)

clark
[thru-thinker]