[at-l] RE: Tellico Gap Hostel Closed

damn - I am truly sorry to hear that Ron Vaugn apparently is on the outs
with his sister; we had a blast at "his" hostel in 2001; here are the
pics to prove it! :)

http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/acc

http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/acd

http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/ace