[at-l] RE: Tellico Gap Hostel Closed

--
In a message dated 3/11/2003 7:51:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> So as to help fill the void and make up for this unfortunate loss to the
> hiking community...especially those northbounders we all love so
> much...I hereby officially offer my private summer residence available
> for use as a hostel. (There will be no waffles made by me, or my
> brother...or, probably Cassandra.)  Let all hikers know that when they
> get to Tellico Gap they need to do the following:

Yes, it's going to be tough loss for the intrepid northbounders.  One less
gap and road crossing without trail magic or a hostel.  Perhaps their first
and only on the long trek north.

Felix, thanks for picking up the slack.  I'll run out and get my cellfone
now.

Sly