[at-l] Tellico Gap Hiker Hostel closed

This note was in the Guest Book section of my Trailjournals spot. Because
the guest book is open to public view, I'm taking the liberty to forward
the note to the List.   I hope everyone will respect Cassandra Vaughn's
wishes.
I hope there will also be some tolerance towards anybody entering the
property because this notice appears to be a recent development and there
are many on the Trail who may be unaware of it.  Hopeful

********* DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL *******
***        EMAIL ADDRESS WAS BLANK       ***
Trail Journals Guest Book Entry
Signed by Cassandra  on 3/10/03 11:03 PM
----------------------

Tellico Gap Hiker Hostel ? CLOSED

FYI ? I found out my brother has been running a hiker hostel from my
private summer home at Tellico Gap, NC.  Please do not plan on staying
there or entering the property.  My brother is no longer a guest in my
home and the sheriff will be patrolling and arresting trespassers.

Please plan your hike accordingly.  The NOC is just a few miles ahead.

I appreciate your respect of my private home.

Have a great hike in the Nantahalas.

Cassandra Vaughn, property owner

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com