From: Bob C. [mailto:ellen@clinic.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 9:32 AM
To: William Neal
Cc: AT-L List (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [at-l] War but not THAT ONE!

>"...Are there any Revolutionary and/or Civil War sites on or near the trai=
l?

The Overmountain Shelter, north of Roan Mountain is on the trail followed b=
y the
"good" guys, who went over the mountains to wipe out the "bad" guys. The de=
tails
are lost in my memory banks, but I think it may have been the Revolutionary=
 War.
Anyway, it's the National Victory Historic Trail, suggesting that someone k=
illed
somebody there.

 Weary