[at-l] Henessy Hammock advice

I have one.  It is extreemly comfortable.  I take it with me as often as possible.  However, you asked about the
downside.  Here are a couple.

I go camping with the scouts often.  Many times There were no trees conviently avaible to hang it.  There have been
several time I have had to pitch it like a tent.

There has been a lot of comment about using one in cold  (< 50 degrees for me) weather.  For me, the hammock is the
pits in cold weather.  You can add a pad inside and sleep on that.  All I can say is that if you are _that_ acrobatic, you
don't need to sleep in a hammock.  At one point, the maker recommended using a space blanket.  Nah.

Other than that, they are GREAT.

Lurker

3/8/03 8:00:35 PM, Charles Frank <cwfrank@surry.net> wrote:

>--
>I have read all of the great raves of the Hennessey. It really sounds great, but I am a natural born skeptic. Is there any
one out there that has used one and has any negative feedback. I am almost ready to purchase one, but would like to
hear from anyone who is not satisfied with a Hennessey. They just sound too good to be true. I am very happy with my
Nomad Lite, but like the idea of never needing to find a flat spot.