[at-l] Trail work, anyone?

In a message dated 3/10/2003 10:10:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, Snodrog5 wr=
ites:

> "The Cumberland Trail Association is looking for lots of volunteers to he=
lp put in a new 30 mile section of the Cumberland Trail north of Chattanoog=
a=2E If anyone has some time on their hands in May or June, they  could sur=
e use the
> help. Here's a link with more info;"

Ummm TJ?

I'm gonna take this personally. This was in the last ALDHA newsletter too s=
o there's no reason you should have just heard about it. You mean I slave f=
or hours and you don't commit every word to memory? I'm crushed.

It's in the one about to come out as well with more details.

POG