[at-l] no cook trail diet

"How did I do? What would you add?"

You did fine - and so did the responders!
I've gone 'no cook' thru the 100 mile Wilderness in June, because cooking in
clouds of blackflies and skeeters is a culinary experience I try to avoid.
>From your list, I like fresh fruit, like grapes and apples, and veggies to
make a salad with on the first night. I'd add crackers, cookies, and peanut
butter. Plan to eat the heavy/might spoil stuff first, of course. But if the
weather is cool, you'd be surprised how long some food items stay fresh!
TJ