[at-l] RE: [at-l]more re payphones

--
In a message dated 3/10/2003 8:01:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Adkhiker2003@wmconnect.com writes:

>  LOL,   I have to bring a cell phone, it is the only way my wife will let me
> take stick dawg hiking!   It remains off unless needed... and then used
> discretely.

"Hi honey, wow what a great view, everything ok?"  "Yes, the kids are great,
but my mother......"

<funny sound that resembles static, but more like the russling of leaves>

"Well looks like I'm losing reception or the batteries are going dead, can't
tell which, will call you from the next overlook!  Bye, Love you, Hug the
kids."  Click

And the hiker picks up his poles and hikes on....