[at-l] Internet could be broke

If difficulties are being experienced in cyber world it is most likely
because my nephew has put my photo on my spot at
www.trailjournals/hopeful

I know the picture must be there because my house is surrounded by a
large sampling of law enforcement officer, saying stuff like they know
I'm in here and to come out with my hands up. Stuff like that. So, for
those who have wondered what a hill billy looks like, now you'll know.
Hopeful  ................. who will not be held liable for any damage to
modems, monitors or video cards.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com