[at-l] Henessy Hammock advice

> ...oh and how to tie that knot on the stuff bag.  Shane
> has a video on how to do it at BPGT when you get yours  ;)

The Hennessey knot is a pain. I don't use the tree-hugger straps (and I have
found zero damage to any trees, BTW), so I just use a girth hitch with an
extra turn (that's a knot -- find a Boy Scout, an Army Engineer, or a book
on knots) to hold up the hammock at each end. Get it nice and tight, finish
with a couple of half-hitches or another girth hitch to secure the running
end of the rope, and you're done.

Ken