[at-l] Got me a dehydrator

<<I was wondering if I could dehydrate the frozen vegetables I buy at my
local
grocery store?>>

Fresh veggies work a lot better in my limited experience. I tried tried to
dehydrate frozen broccoli and wasn't impressed. From what a friend tried do
NOT try to dehydrate frozen spinach; OTH fresh spinach dries great and
weighs nothing, just make sure no one thinks it's your "stash". Mushrooms
are awesome because you can use them in almost any dinner recipe, but you
can buy already dried mushrooms for the same price as fresh and save
yourself the trouble of drying.
Same for apples and bananas... but I've dried strawberries and kiwis with
some nice sucess...

skeeter