[at-l] New Stove.

Tom

	That sounds good. I wonder how small a fuel bottle it will take? They
never include fuel bottle weight like Coleman does on their Apex
stove. Some of the early whisper stove pumps would not fit into those
real small fuel bottles either. I am assuming it is liquid fuel stove
and not a compressed gas one?

chase