[at-l] no cook trail diet

>I was thinking of all the food that doesn't need cooking out on the trail.
>Here's what I've got so far.

Of the five major food groups: Cheese, Bread, Honey, Apples, and Beer, there
is only one that cannot be practically carried on the trail. That said, and
as much as I adore the aforementioned foods (er, and beverages), I could not
personally exist without a stove. Variety is incredibly  important on a long
hike. Comfort foods of any kind can sometimes be the difference between
depression and happiness. Just a cup of hot tea on a cold rainy day is worth
the weight. Don't sacrifice too much on the altar of the almighty ounce.