[at-l] no cook trail diet

Chase hooked me on a trick that you could use to meet your coffee need and
go fully no cook.

Take the coffee bags and distribute the grounds so half are on each side of
a fold and cut the bag in two.

__________
|          +       |
|:         +       :|
|:::       +      ::|
           ^
            Cut here

Use the string that come along with the bag to tie closed the now open side
of the two resulting bags.

Place a bag between gum and cheek -- rather like a snuff pouch and enjoy
your coffee.

Then you could sit and do nothing without the wait or hassle.  OTOH, you can
have your coffee as you walk.

Chainsaw