[at-l] Question for those in the Central VA region

A week from this coming Saturday my brother and I are starting a hike from
Rockfish Gap to the James River (75ish miles worth). I'm presuming there is
still snow at elevation and there will be then based on the fact that what we
get here in the east is hitting there as well (snow predicted next week
again). Anybody know if there is snow in that section and if there is, how
much there is?  Neither he nor I are into snowshoeing and we're trying to
work out a concept (note that I did not say a plan - <vbg>).

Thanks,

Black&blue