[at-l] Hammock Insulation

Well, I got a windshield reflector at Wally World today. Most of them were
Reflectix (bubble wrap with aluminized mylar) but I found one that was
closed cell foam. It is silver on one side and a real purdy iridescent
purple on the other. Good thing I'm not into fashion statements. It's
accordion folded and is 27 inches long when folded. I'm not sure how to fit
it into my pack which isn't that deep. I won't be testing it tonight.
Forecast here is -15F.