[at-l] Handbook and companion - Changes desired.

what the heck does this poster mean?  I am not supporting anything any
more than anyone does on this list who passes on a positive experience
with a piece of gear, a book, etc.  EVERY trail guide and trail map gets
obsolete with the passage of time . . . the whole point re the Trail
Mate CD is simply that it contains all of that year's current data along
with some kewl software that lets you do some pretty awesome planning
and then print out exactly what level of information you want - give me

thru-thinker