[at-l] Thru-hiker count 3/6/03: 170 at Neels Gap

The weather here in North GA has been great, in the 50's the last few days.
If I remember correctly, last year was much worse!  We have been talking
about how lucky the hikers are this year.  We have not even needed any
jackets here for a week and, since we are right up on a small mountain here,
I doubt that there is much difference on the trail.  Another probable reason
that so many more hikers made it to Neel's is that this is the YEAR OF THE
WOMEN!!  You go girls!!

Hummingbird

---