[at-l] Last post before I leave

--
hey all. I am heading out for Ga tomorrow.  Just wanted to thank everyone for
the advice and friendship.  Those of you hiking this season, have a great
time and be safe.  I'll see you out there.  for those not spending time on
the trail, enjoy whatever it is you choose to to with your time.  Remember,
we do choose how we spend our time, we are not forced into anything.  I will
be at the gthaering and hopefully trail days.  take care!
regan