[at-l] Handbook and companion - Changes desired.

Another, easier alternative is to buy the Appalachian Trail Mate CD-ROM;
it is a great planning tool and allows you to print out customized
levels of information on 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper; in 2001 my printout
from this CD-ROM quickly became my primary source of day-to-day hike
information . . .

thru-thinker