[at-l] seam sealing

I'm not sure SEAM sealing a sleeping bag would make much difference one
way or the other - while there certainly is no need to seam seal a plain
nylon bag, maybe - just maybe - seam sealing a gortex bag might not be
such a bad idea . . . I would think that it could waterproof the
[potentially porous] seams . . . I would think that waterproofing those
localized seam areas would not do anything to hurt or inhibit the
transfer of water vapors thru the rest of the gortex shell fabric . . .

thru-thinker