From: "Matthew Pulsts" <MvPulsts@earthlink.net>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 11:22 PM
Subject: [at-l] Smartwool socks

--
I have lived in Thorlo socks for the past 7 years or so and absolutely love
'em.  I'm down to just a few pair now and it will be time to replace them
real soon.  Im thinking about experimenting with something else and in the
past I've seen some good reviews of smartwool socks.

Who has opinions about smartwool socks? Which models do you wear and wher do
you usually use them?  I don't use liner socks, do the smartwools itch?

Matt