[at-l] Mt Rogers Outfitters - (AT Thru Hike suggestions).

I=92ll add my endorsement.  And, I haven=92t even been there.

There is an outfitter I go to, and they are very good.  They will tell you
the truth, if you ask for it.  They will sell you junk, too, if you ask for
that.  And, a lot of people do ask for junk, by name.

I once asked them a question, which they answered, and they also suggested I
call someone whom they named at - - wait for it - - Mt. Rogers Outfitters.
They also gave me the telephone number.

I called the guy at Mt. Rogers Outfitters and he was terrific.

Steve

http://join.msn.com/?page=3Dfeatures/junkmail