[at-l] Smartwool socks

--
In a message dated 3/6/2003 11:24:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MvPulsts@earthlink.net writes:

> Who has opinions about smartwool socks? Which models do you wear and wher do
> you usually use them?  I don't use liner socks, do the smartwools itch?

I like Smartwools.  They're super when new, but don't last as long as they
should for the money.  And no, they don't itch.

There was a discount sock place in Manchester Center, VT that had them at
half price for seconds, along with most other brands.  An excellent deal.
Anyone remember the name and know if that place has a website?

Sly

Sly