[at-l] Florida Trail Conference

--
I know a bunch of you folks are handling last minute details to head out on=
 your long walk north.  Best of luck to you and have a wonderful time.  Don=
't get too caught up in "making miles". Be sure to enjoy yourselves along t=
he way..

As for the rest of us. Anyone headed to the florida trail this spring? mayb=
e take a little break from the cold? Is anyone going to make it to the annu=
al conference coming up on the 15th?

Id love to meet some of you, I'll be one of the smelly hiker types walking =
in from the north...

Headed south to met up with friends and a little R&R.  Meet me in the "hosp=
itality tent"

Matt