[at-l] handbook and companion...

>There was a bar (Back Door Inn?) in Unionville, NY that offers $5 per night
>bedding - a shelf in a storage room near the highway. I >didn't get the
>impression that they had a "major draw." I think dead

Perhaps the Back Door Inn would be more of a draw at $5 if they:

A) Build a pool and Sauna
B) Relocate to the green of a high-brow college town with decent eats
C) Position them selves at the foot of Mount Greylock
D) Have and outfitter and world-class museum nearby
E) Have a fairly decent natural foods store down the street

and most importantly

F)  Change their name to something other than the Back Door Inn!

Rick B