[at-l] Tom Brown

--
When I was in the Navy we hired Tom Brown twice to teach us stalking and
tracking, Although I learned a lot, most of what he teaches is stuff any kid
who grew up in a rural enviorment would know. I found that the people who
were most impressed with Tom Brown came from a Cityfied background.
One of the memorable things he had us do was wear nothing but black speedos
and camo our bodies with charcoal.We ran around in the woods for several days
like this. Our only worry was that some civilians mite see us and think we
were the true missing links.  DaleAmerica Weasel walking through life.