[at-l] Best Trail name story

I spent a night in SNP with a father/son team that were hiking south
through the park. They had spent the previous night with another
thru-hiker, and were having a discussion about how great it was to be 700
miles into a hike, in super shape, and having all your systems down pat (I
believe the actual description was "having your ***t together" <g>). At
this exact point the thru-hiker fired up his Whisperlight, and unbeknowst
to him the threads on the pump had been stripped out by the yahoo who
refilled his fuel bottle at the hardware store. This little problem became
"knownst" when the picnic table went up in flames. The son saved the table,
I think by karate-kicking the stove off of it... the thru-hiker ended up
borrowing the weekends stove for the night. Too bad he already had a
trail-name...

skeeter