[at-l] Please sign emergency petition to the U.N.

You just prove my point, you as always, fail to address one single point
that I brought up. And Politics has no business being introduced to this
list. Ryan asked that the thread be killed but you can't comply it seems.

Bryan

"What would Joshua Chamberlain think of his state today?"