[at-l] What to think?

A communion set does not have to be a huge chalice and silver plate.
Priests, rectors, chaplains and others commonly carry communion to ill
parishioners in hospital, knowing that weight and space is spare for such
gear. Small portable communion sets are the rule, with small containers for
the elements. This remains pretty commonplace among missionaries throughout
the world.

If someone would think it reasonable to carry a cut-out poster of a super
model, a blow-up alien doll or a rock from Springer, then I suspect a
priest carrying tools of his trade are pretty tame in comparison. Heck,
even I carry some medical gear with me.

OrangeBug