[at-l] War anti-war thread on a hiking list?!?!

Now I know why I only skim the e-mail lists. :-)

First message I see this morning is somone calling
other people moronic and claiming that the "dupes"
would not get WW2-era history references. What's next?
Are we going to start comparing IQ test scores?

Anyway, usually I post a trip report about now..but
Idid not get any hiking in this weekend. (Gasp!).
Been busy lately.

Spring is almost here. Hopefully we will all get out
more, enjoy nature and talk about our adventures.
Regardsless of political orientation or ability to
discuss pre-WW2 diplomacy. :-)

As Jim says:

walk softly,

Mags