[at-l] Please sign emergency petition to the U.N.

Sloetoe wrote:
> Please let this start no flames

Beware of any post that begins "Please let this start no flames"

Here is what I wrote to a list that I moderate when political postings
started appearing there...

"....this is not the appropriate forum for political postings.  There
are over (insert number here) of us here who have one thing in common,
and it's not politics.  It's the bond that we share as (hikers) and the
hospitality that we offer each other as a result of that bond.  If
anyone wants to discuss further please email me off list"

Apologies to Ryan,
Steve