From: Jim and/or Ginny Owen [mailto:spiriteagle99@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 10:12 PM
To: nealb@midlandstech.com
Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: ;-) RE: [at-l] Interesting tid bit....

William the dangerous Turtle wrote:
>WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME THAT!  I could have played 3s in the Powerball.
>Imagine what I could do with $12 million.  I could hike forever.  I could
>hire someone to carry my pack.  I could buy a home just off the AT.  I
>could hike Dominoes to deliver all along the trail.*  I could buy that
>Grogory pack I've been wanting.  I could hire a hit man for that (*^(* on
>that other list... JUST KIDDING MR. FBI...

William -
Real men don't farm out their killing, they do it themselves.  <VVVBG>

Regarding the follow-ons about this - remember that Roks is paranoid -
perhaps not without reason although I won't speculate too much on that. I
also think he doesn't have any idea about how many lists are out there - or
how many of them are populated by other a$$*****.

Walk softly - and carry a big caliber,
Jim