[at-l] Long Undies advice, "guy" related

In a message dated 3/4/03 11:08:46 AM, messiah_moose@hotmail.com writes:

<< So I sewed up the holes and went hiking on Saturday. Well, after 4 hours of
hiking, the thread I had used was chafing. Not what you want in the 7th mile
of an off-season 8+ mile hike in a foot of snow.

Long johns are underwear.   I don't think you should wear additional
underwear under long johns.  As far as the escape hatch, why not put the long
johns on backwards?  Or, get some jogging tights, or have a seamstress sew
the fly shut with a blindstitch machine?  Or buy some ladies long johns?

See lots of solutions.                Art