[at-l] Please sign emergency petition to the U.N.

Please let this start no flames, but it's way off topic. I am
forwarding what I believe is a worthy cause. It's simple; it's
truthful; it's principled. I believe, too, that it is the best
way to support our military, who serve to protect US all. Please
sign.

> Dear friend, I'm hoping you can join me on an emergency
> petition from citizens around the world to the U.N. Security
> Council. The petition's going to be delivered to the 15 member
> states of the Security Council on THURSDAY, MARCH 6. If
> hundreds of thousands of us sign, it could be an enormously
> important and powerful message -- people from all over the
> world joining in a single call for a peaceful solution. But we
> really need everyone who agrees to sign up today. You can do
> so easily and quickly at: http://www.moveon.org/emergency/ The
> stakes couldn't really be much higher. A war with Iraq could
> kill tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians and inflame the
> Middle East. According to current plans, it would require an
> American occupation of the country for years to come. And it
> could escalate in ways that are horrifying to imagine. We can
> stop this tragedy from unfolding. But we need to speak
> together, and we need to do so now. Let's show the Security
> Council what world citizens think. Thank you.

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.