;-) RE: [at-l] Interesting tid bit....

Interesting that you would assume (*^(* means a trail advocate. Even the
capitalization is interesting. By far, this was the most interesting thing
I've read in a while.

Thank you for sharing. Of course, everyone knows that (*^(* means "cigar."
I believe the gentle shell encrusted reptile wished for the opportunity to
find a public relations expert to help promote cigars on another list. We
all know that cigars are off topic on this list. I know that you would
never wish to see off topic issues, such as (*^(* or cigars clutter our
little AT-l.

After all, sometimes as cigar is just a (*^(*

OrangeBug