[at-l] [Fwd: mailing esbits]

They are routinely mailed when you order them for Campmor,
Sierra and other suppliers. You probably would be wise to
declare them as fuel to the postmaster, ensuring they are sent
by ground mail only. This is even more important if you mail
canister fuel. These certainly may not be sent via Priority
mail, which is usually air based.

You might be wise to have two categories of mail drops. Ground
shipped stuff that you simply abandon if you don't make the
drop. Priority mail which can be returned to you if never
claimed. Know that Priority mail is much like Military
intelligence (except this past weekend), in that a speedy
delivery is not certain. I have seen situations that Priority
mail to Roanoke VA has take 5-7 days from the Southeast.

Bill...